- Reisling – I STAN for this German Reisling that I can’t pronounce!
- Writing – in my journal or blogging
- My short hair style since it requires less daily maintenance
- How high heel shoes make my legs look
- Pedicures – Mai at Nail Fever hooks ya girl uuuup!! 😉
- Cooking for family & friends
- Celebrity gossip blogs (I’m so ashamed) LOL
- Howling with laughter at my 4 year old nephew and his 2 yr old brother
- Lively discourse on any topic
- Chardonnay – it’s too dry for my taste buds
- GYN exams and the torture devices. Evil bastards!!
- Gray hair
- How high heel shoes make my feet hurt
- How I’m beginning to forget shit if I don’t write it down
- People who buy what they want but beg for what they need, trying to play on your sympathies. Handle your business fool and stop looking for others to bail you out!
- Most reality TV shows
- When my sister decides to include me in the conversation “in her head” mid-way and expects me to know what’s going on. NUT-BUNNY!
- People who say “like” every other word.
12 thoughts on “Likes and Dislikes”
I’ve been following you a little while and I always enjoy your comments over at OHN. I really like this post, and may copy..it that’s okay.
Perfectly cool if you copy…heck I got the idea from Don at Minus the Bars. Check him out…his link is in my Blogroll to the right. 😉
my website was wrong in my last post…sorry
“How I’m beginning to forget shit if I don’t write it down” – man I can totally relate to that. Makes me feel so old!
LIKES (in no specific preference order)
1. A cover of ‘Nautilus’ by Blundetto – like it was ALWAYS a reggae tune – fantastic!
2. BBC4 documentary series – the history of the internet.
4. ANY wine that doesn’t taste like vinegar. I’m a wine whore….
5. Bacon & eggs for weekend breakfast.
6. The new Erykah stuff I’ve been hearing.
7. The Wu-Tang Jump!!
8. My freshly cut hair.
1. The weather here at the moment.
2. Having to get up 1/2 hr earlier for work because the trainline is closed.
3. Dumb politicians.
I see homeopathy is still haunting you! LOL
That was just for you sweetums…
LMAO Im so going to start using the phrase: Nut Bunny!
I think I’m seriously going to steal this idea for my personal blog…
We are >>>>HERE<<<< with writing stuff down! I will forget SO fast!!!
DAMMIT! I knew I should have waited until later to pop over. I’m preparing my list today and GYN visits are just awful! LOL!!!
And the sister comment– PRICELESS! LOL!
Too funny @ people who say like every other word. Most reality shows, Yep. Real talk here @ People who buy what they want but beg for what they need, trying to play on your sympathies. Handle your business fool and stop looking for others to bail you out! Don’t even get me started on gray hair. *sigh*
I love writing. I’ve heard about Reisling, never tried it though. Not yet. LOL. Women and y’all nails.