There’s this website that allows people to ask you questions. You sign up, send a link to people and BAM!!…there it is. I refuse to take part in yet another meaningless social network for idiotic nonsense. I’m already on Facebook and Twitter so enough already.
However, not being one to pass up a potential blogging opportunity, I thought I’d play along. Actually I got the questions from Adrienne at Real Life: Live & Unscripted. After reading my answers to the questions below, if you still feel the need to “ask me anything”…go ahead…maybe I’ll answer. 😉
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Gregory Hines & Fredrick Douglas.
2. Where was your first kiss? In the stairwell in High School.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Yes. See my Valentine’s Day post for the full story
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes. 😦
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? His swagger.
7. What really turns you off? A LIAR.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? White Chocolate Mocha Grande w/ whipped cream
9. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.
10. Say something totally random about yourself. I have a hangnail and it hurts like hell
11. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Wendy Raquel whatever her name is that played on the Steve Harvey Show. I think it was the hairstyle at the time. ::shrugs::
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes.
13. Did you have braces? No.
14. Are you comfortable with your height? No. I want to be taller. 🙂
15. When do you know it’s love? I don’t.
16. Do you speak any other languages? Ebonics. Does that count?
17. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No. The name is Chocl8t. Helloooooooo…::waves hand:: LOL
18. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.
19. What’s something that really annoys you? Insincere people. Fake phony asses.
20. What’s something you really like? Great food & great sex.
21. Can you dance? Yes.
22. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No