- Being tired, fatigued, and horny made a girl very, very irritable on yesterday. A good night’s rest remedied most of what ailed me. Most. Not all.
- Something most may not know about me is that I get bored very easily. I tend to lose interest in persons/places/things if I’m not cerebrally challenged or intrigued. Please don’t be offended. It is, what it is.
- Yes. I’m a nerdy girl. I admit it. Deal with it. Embrace it. Accept me for what I am.
- I really hate that I’m digging you…feeling you like I am. I hear your voice, a nice melodic tenor, and I, I….feel some kind of way. So, what do I do? Gotta get it in check. Slow my roll and never let ’em see you sweat. NEVER.
- “Slowly. Surely. I walk away from that old desperate and tainted love” – Jill Scott. After knowing you over 7 years it time for me to let it go. For good. No more reaching out in my weakest moments, feeling vulnerable and frustrated, looking for something that feels comfortable. Besides…I don’t even like you anymore.
- I am having a hard time understanding the piracy problems in the Somalian territory? Arm the crews, shoot on site. BLAST THEIR ASSES! Period. Donald Trump actually said the same thing this morning on GMA. You know hell is about to freeze over when I find myself agreeing with that dude.
- I’ve had several conversations with different friends on marriage, specifically why I’ve decided that isn’t what I want for my life. I no longer feel that marriage and children will magically make me happy. Finally, I’m no longer buying into the Cinderella hype. You know, where the prince will ride in on his white stallion and save me from everything. *coughBULLSHITcough* The following paragraph is a girlfriend’s response to a group of people badgering her about marriage.
“People act like getting married is sooo hard. I can go to the gas station today and pick up a husband. I’ve never had trouble getting a man. But getting married isn’t the issue, staying married is. Women act like getting married is the best thing to ever happen. But that’s only if you marry the right man for you…..Not the man of your dreams, but the best life partner. Not the highest bidder or the only buyer. Nobody can complete you if your half a person. If being married is so great, why is it half the population is divorced? If you think about it realistically, given the statistics, half of you in this room if you haven’t been divorced will be in the future. Why would I rush towards that? If women would stop being so desperate they could find happiness in themselves.”
I’ll let you marinate on that for a while! 😉