I have been watching a lot of TV and movies. There are a couple of shows that I am totally addicted to. TOTALLY.
My most favorite guilty pleasure is Big Love (HBO). A series centered around a Mormon polygamist family. It has everything! Love, sex, comedy, drama and some pretty twisted characters. The third season ended last Sunday and I am already feeling withdrawal pains! UGH!
Another HBO series I love is True Blood. A new season starts this summer!! Aah Sookie-sookie now! 😉
I find myself bouncing between The Food Channel and The Travel Channel. Traveling to beautiful exotic locations and enjoying good food. Can’t go wrong with either option! My favorite shows are Ace of Cakes, Iron Chef America, Good Eats (Alton Brown is a nerdy geek and I LOVE nerdy geeks – AY CARUMBA!!), Paula Dean, and Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
I can watch these shows all day, every day. But I have an idea that I would like to pitch to one of the cable networks.
At 42, I have a list of things I want to do before I die, a Bucket List sorta, kinda but not really, cause I’m not dying anytime soon. I hope. I pray.
Maybe I’ll take a video camera to document this beautiful, fabulous, forty something, fit n flirty, African American female fulfilling her Zest For Life list! Oooh, there’s the pitch! Then viewers can submit an item from their own ZFL list and challenge me to do it. The twist is if I choose their challenge, they’re coming along too!! Cool huh?
What’s on my list? Glad you asked! 😉
- Skydiving – I’ve been told it can be a life changing event or life ending depending on the outcome! LOL
- Horseback riding – probably not a big deal for the majority of people but for me, uh, not so much. My first experience on a horse was at age 7 and I panicked. Freak the hell out! Kicking and screaming and begging my grandfather to get me off that dayum thing. Prince, the horse, just looked at me like I had lost my mind. I guess I did. Haven’t been on a horse since. I both love and fear what I think to be the most beautiful creature on this earth!
- White Water rafting – Looks like a good adrenaline rush!
- Skiing in Colorado
- Camping in the Florida Keys on the beach – something to be done with a male-homey-lover friend. Though, we might have to leave the cameras at home. 😉
- Diving in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
Do you have a Bucket List? If so, what are a few items on your list?