A blogging buddy sent this to me via email. Instead of responding I have decided to post my answers here.
- Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, Church, Grocery, Blockbuster
- Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Shay, Kimmy, Jex, Nana, Slaus
- Four of my favorite places to eat:
PF Chang’s, Garrisons, Mt Fuji, Outback Steakhouse
- Four places I would rather be right now:
Caymans, St Lucia, Bermuda, Cancun
- Four TV shows I watch:
Real Time with Bill Maher, Entourage, ANTM, True Blood
What about you? Care to share four things?
3 thoughts on “Four Things”
Cool! I need to get HBO. I’ve never seen Entourage and have wanted to and of course LOVE Bill Maher.
Kimmy, Choc, right now I’m so into Countdown with Keith Olbermann, The Daily Show, and I’m getting to like Rachel Maddox new show on MSNBC. I guess I’m just devouring as much political junk as possible. And I’m always on huffington post too.
Sure, why not..?
1. Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, CVS, Shoprite, my local coffee shop
2. Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
The twin, Jenn, Tara, Q
3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
Panera, Grand Lux Cafe, my local Indian restaurant,
4. Four places I would rather be right now:
My guy’s, Richmond, Ireland, New Zealand
5. Four TV shows I watch:
L&O: C.I., Diners, Most Evil, Dirty Jobs