I’ve been tagged by AJ at Over Analyze It to participate in a meme. A meme is akin to a chain letter where I have to tag other bloggers and post 7 random and/or weird facts about myself.
Just the facts (I’ll let you determine if they’re weird or not):
- I was attacked by a swarm of yellow jackets in the summer of 2006
- I want to be featured in Essence Magazine’s annual “they look good for their age” issue.
- I love wrapping gifts and I’m good at it.
- My favorite hobby is photography.
- I have a mole on my bellybutton.
- I drove my first car off the dealer’s lot without having my driver’s license.
- I own 75 pairs of shoes.
Now, since I’m new to the blogging world, I don’t know of anyone I can tag. So this is how you can help me out. Once you read this, leave a comment with 7 random facts about yourself as an introduction and a link to your blog.
If you want to participate, here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog…
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself…
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs…
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 thoughts on “I’ve Been Tagged…….”
How did you manage to drive off the lot without a drivers license….lol…
The car was in my mom’s name so it wasn’t required for me to show any identification. I didn’t get my license until 3 days later. LOL
i dig this type of tag blog a couple of weeks back. while reading yours i realize that we share something in common having been attached by some bees.
i forgot how old i was, but i was young and i got stung up really bad by a gang of hornets. my face was swollen for about a good week. every since then, i stay away from bees. LOL.
Subscribe to ‘Mind of Marcus’
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
Well hello fellow photography enthusiast! I love photography so much that at one time I had a dark room in my home. With the advent of the digital camera of course, no longer necessary.
I think we ALL want to be in that issue of Essence…
@ Marcus, I was mowing my lawn and passed over the yellow jackets’ nest with the mower…it really pissed them off and they let me know it!
@Sheila, I still want a dark room! ( :
@ IW, next year I’ll nominate you if you nominate me! ( :